- 220g rigatoni, or short pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup 15% cream
- 4 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup medium or hot Piri Piri sauce, or more to taste
- 2-3 tbsp. minced chives
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water before draining.
- Whisk the ricotta with the cream and parmesan in a bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta with half of the reserved pasta water to the bowl of ricotta.
- Mix together.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water to the desired consistency.
- Serve and garnish with the Piri Piri sauce and chives.