Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
Please read the terms and conditions before using the site.
The casadastias.com website is a service of:
Casa das tias Inc
525 route du Port
Nicolet (Québec) J3T1W3
Tél : 819-293-3928
(hereinafter Casa Das Tias Inc).
Your use of the site is subject to the terms and conditions of use and sale set out below (hereinafter the “Conditions“) and to all applicable laws.
- USE POLICY
You hereby declare and guarantee the following to Casa Das Tias Inc.
- you agree to respect our intellectual property rights;
- you will provide us with accurate information, if necessary, to ensure the proper functioning of our site and will assume responsibility for this information;
- you acknowledge that we may not be able to process requests for which we cannot confirm the accuracy of the information, and that we will not be required to process them;
- you agree not to create a link to the site (other than a “bookmark” or an addition to “favourites”) without our prior written consent;
- you will refrain from using profanity or vulgar language and from making inflammatory, defamatory or otherwise discourteous remarks in any email or form created on the site;
- you will refrain from disturbing or attempting to disturb the functioning of the site by any means whatsoever or using any device whatsoever, in particular the sending of spam, hacking, the transmission of computer viruses or time bombs, or in any other way expressly prohibited by these terms.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USE PROHIBITED TO MINORS
The site is intended exclusively for adults. If you use the site to buy products, you declare that you are of legal age to conclude a purchase agreement through the site and to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you are not of legal age in your territory of residence, your parent or guardian should use the site on your behalf, since you should not use the site alone or provide personal information to Casa Das Tias Inc.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any element of intellectual property on the site is and remains the property of Casa Das Tias inc. or its licensors and includes any element protected by copyright, trademark or patent. All trademarks are owned, registered and / or licensed by us. All content on the site, including, but not limited to, text, software, code, design, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, apps, interactive features as well as any other content, is a collective work under Canadian law or under any other copyright and is the property of Casa Das Tias Inc. The elements appearing on this site cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, transmitted, distributed, or modified, in whole or in part, whether in textual, graphic, audio, video or executable form, without written authorization from Casa Das Tias Inc.
- USE OF COMPANY CONTENT
Casa Das Tias Inc may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the site, including, but not limited to, documents, data or information developed by us, or any other material that may assist you in using the site or services (the Casa Das Tias Inc content). The Content of the Company may not be used for any other purpose than the use of the site and the services offered on the site. Nothing in this document can be interpreted as granting you a licence or intellectual property rights.
- USER ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT USE
If your use of the site requires an account identifying you as a site user (a “user account“):
- a) You are solely responsible for your user account, the maintenance, confidentiality and security of your user account and all passwords linked to your user account as well as the activity of anyone who has access to your account with or without your permission.
- b) You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user account, of services through your user account, of a password linked to your user account or of any other breach of the security of your user account or of the service provided through your user account, and you agree to help us, as you may be asked, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your account.
- c) You agree to provide true, accurate and current user information, as we may request from time to time, and you agree to notify us of any changes to your user information as required so that the information we hold are truthful, accurate and current.
When you make a purchase on the site, you agree to provide a valid payment instrument. When you provide us with a payment instrument, you declare that you have permission to use this payment instrument. When you make a payment, you authorize us and the payment service we used to charge the total amount to the payment instrument you have designated for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and record this payment instrument as well as any other information related to the transaction.
If you are paying by credit card, we can obtain a pre-authorization from the card issuer up to the total amount of the transaction. If you choose to cancel a transaction before it is completed, the funds used for pre-authorization may not be immediately available in your account.
We reserve the right to cancel any transaction if we are of the opinion that the transaction violates these general conditions of use or if we are of the opinion that by doing so we can prevent financial loss.
In order to prevent any financial loss, we may contact the issuer of your payment instrument, the police or any affected third party (including other users) and may share the details of any payment with which you are associated if we are concerned. Notice that such action could prevent financial loss or an offence against the law.
Payment for any service in progress will be billed automatically until you notify us that you wish to terminate the services.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
Casa Das Tias Inc strives to provide the most accurate information possible on the products and services it sells and / or distributes, including product descriptions and product images. However, Casa Das Tias Inc cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information relating to a product and you acknowledge and agree that the purchase of such products is at your own risk.
Casa Das Tias Inc can at any time revise the products or stop making certain products available, without notice. If Casa Das Tias Inc is unable to deliver a product that you have ordered because it is not available, it will notify you by email and your order will be automatically cancelled in respect of the product that is not available.
- PRODUCT ORDERS
Before placing an order for the purchase of products through the site, you will see a screen allowing you to confirm your order (the “Order Confirmation“) which indicates the products ordered, the purchase price and the shipping charges and applicable taxes. Your order constitutes an offer you make to the Casa Das Tias Inc for the purchase of the products indicated in the Order Confirmation, for the price and subject to the other costs, terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation. Casa Das Tias Inc is not bound by orders until it has accepted them. The acceptance of your order by Casa Das Tias Inc is evidenced by the response email that the company sends you and in which it indicates that your order has been accepted.
The site and its content should not be considered as an offer to sell products or services.
- PRODUCT PRICING
All prices are in Canadian dollars and all product orders are processed in Canadian dollars. Although Casa Das Tias Inc strives to provide accurate product information and accurate prices, there remains a risk of error. Casa Das Tias Inc reserves the right to correct any error in the price of a product or information relating to a product, and to modify the prices of products at any time, without notice. If the price or information relating to a product (which appears on the site and / or in the order confirmation) is inaccurate due to an error in the pricing or in the information relating to the product, Casa Das Tias Inc may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel your order, both before accepting it and afterwards. In the event of an error in establishing the price, Casa Das Tias Inc will cancel your order as well as all the fees that have been applied, then will communicate with you to invite you to place a new order for the product at the corrected price.
- ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE
You agree not to use the site for illicit purposes or any other purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the site in any way that could harm the site, services or commercial activity of Casa Das Tias Inc.
You also agree not to use the site for the following purposes:
- a) harass, abuse or threaten others or otherwise violate the rights of a person;
- b) violer la propriété intellectuelle de Casa Das Tias Inc ou de toute autre tierce partie;
- c) download or transmit computer viruses or any other software that could damage the property of Casa Das Tias Inc or others;
- d) commit fraud;
- e) create or participate in illegal gambling, lottery or pyramid schemes;
- f) publish or distribute obscene or defamatory material;
- g) publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hatred, or discrimination of any group;
- h) illicitly collect information about others.
- REVERSE ENGINEERING AND SAFETY
You cannot take any of the following actions:
- a) use reverse engineering or disassemble any code or software on this site;
- b) violate or attempt to violate the security of the site by any unauthorized access, bypassing encryption or any other security tool, data exploitation or interference with any host, user or network.
- LOSS OF DATA
We are not responsible for the security of your user account or the content of your account. Use of the site is at your own risk.
By using the site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Casa Das Tias Inc. and its affiliated companies against any claim, prosecution or request as well as the costs and related expenses of any kind whatsoever including attorneys’ fees incurred by it as a result of a claim related to your use or abuse of the site, your violation of these or your conduct and actions.
Casa Das Tias Inc may, at its expense, choose its own lawyer and assume its defence alone and exercise sole control over any matter referred to in this article.
For the purposes of this article, the term Casa Das Tias Inc includes directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and licensees and third-party suppliers of the company.
The content of this article remains in force despite the expiration of this Convention.
- SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the site or any service offered on the site for illegal spam-related activities, including the collection of addresses and personal information of others or the sending of commercial emails from mass.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
We may post links to third party sites or services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss related to the use of the services of third parties whose link is on our site.
- INDEPENDENCE OF CLAUSES
If any of these clauses is recognized as illegal, declared void, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the inapplicable portion will not affect the validity and applicability of the other clauses of these conditions of use.
- SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may have to interrupt your access to the site in order to carry out unplanned maintenance work. You agree that your access to the site may be affected by an unforeseen unavailability, for any reason whatsoever, and that we shall in no case be held liable for damage or loss arising from this unavailability.
- TERMINATION OF THE USER ACCOUNT
We may suspend, limit or terminate your user account and your use of the site at our discretion, at any time, without notice and for any reason whatsoever, including the operation or efficiency of the site or equipment or network we owned or owned by a third party who is disturbed by your use or abuse of the site or if you have been or are currently in violation of the terms herein.
- EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Although we have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on this site is accurate, we cannot guarantee that the content is error free, up-to-date or complete. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any damage that may arise from an error on the site.
We do not assume any responsibility for any damage resulting from the misuse of the content of the site. We also cannot guarantee that the site will be available without interruption, without error or omission, or that the faults will be corrected. It is also not possible to guarantee that the site and the servers that make it available are free of viruses or harmful components. The site and its content are provided “as is” and “as available” without a declaration, warranty or condition of any kind.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We are not responsible for any damage you may suffer from your use of the site, to the fullest extent of the law. This is valid for any claim including, without limitation, loss of profits or income, indirect or punitive damages, negligence, civil liability or fraud of any kind.
Casa Das Tias Inc cannot be held liable to you for damage or loss attributable to viruses, data corruption, non-delivery of messages, errors or transmission problems.
In the event that, despite the aforentioned restrictions, Casa Das Tias Inc is held responsible for any damage or loss relating to the use of the site, Casa Das Tias Inc maximum liability is limited to one hundred Canadian dollars ($100.00) or the amount paid to Casa Das Tias Inc. in the past six months, whichever is greater.
Certain federal or provincial laws may prohibit limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you are subject to these laws, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or restrictions may not apply to you and you may have other rights.
This article remains in force despite the termination or expiration of this agreement.
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION
For any questions or for more information, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: September 15th, 2021