- 200g long pasta of your choice
- 1 chorizo sausage cut into small cubes, about 250g
- 1 whole egg
- 4 egg yolks
- 60g grated parmesan
- 3-4 tbsp. medium or hot piri piri sauce
- A few sprigs of basil or parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 9-11 minutes until tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking water and drain.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add the chorizo cubes and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Remove from the skillet and put in a large bowl. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Add all the eggs, Piri Piri sauce to the bowl with the chorizo. Whisk. Add pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, add the drained pasta to the bowl with the cooking water and the parmesan and toss for 1-2 minutes with tongs so that the sauce thickens.
- Serve and garnish with the herbs of your choice. Adjust seasoning to taste.